Rubber Conveyor Belt Products
The EPDM rubber with good high temperature resistance performance is used as cover rubber. Such belt is manufactured with technology not only solve the shrinkage and deformation of the fabric core, but also avoid poor adhesion between layers caused by high degree of saturation of ethylene propylene rubber. The belt shows properties of heat resistance, low elongation, light weight and longer working life, etc.
It is used for Cement industry, coking industry, metallurgic industry, steel industry, etc.
Two circumstances are suggested to be considered when choosing proper belts,
- The different kinds and sizes of the granules of carrying materials will lead to different temperatures of the belt surface. The temperature of the surface of the belt is lower than that of the materials as there exist gaps among lumps of cokes or iron ores when conveying, and the gaps lead to air convection.
- The temperatures between carrying materials and the belt surface almost remain the same level when materials are in a small size of granules or in powder, such as cement, aluminum, carbon black etc. Choosing a belt under such circumstance, not only the temperature of the carrying materials has to be known, but also the heated status of the belt surface has to be learnt during the practical operation.
RAM Rubber Company S.A.L. supplies two grades of heat resistant Belts. The first grade is suitable for temperature applications in between 120 to 150°C and the second one is suited for temperature applications within the range 180 to 220°C. Industries where heat resistant conveyor belts are used include the Cement industry, Recycling plants, Steel industry, Foundries, Chemical and Petro-chemical industry.
Details: The warp is polyester and the weft is polyamide. It is light weight, modulus, good impact resistance, long elongation, weak elasticity, good trough ability, anti-humidity, it is suitable for transportation in medium or long distance with heavy load under the high-speed working condition.
It is available for conveying on bulk material and baggage; the belt can be widely used in cement industry, coal, grain, sands, etc.
Characteristics of the Cover
- Rubber Cover Density: 1.35
- Hardness: 70±5°A
- Temperature Resistance: + 80°C to -30°C
- Tensile Strength: 200kg/cm2
- Elongation at Break: 400%
- Maximum Abrasion: 150 m3
These belts are ideal for bulk handling wide range of heavy and abrasive materials in industries such as;
- Stone crushing and screening
- Ready mixed concrete
- Sand Washing
- Organic Fertilizer
- Chemical fertilizer
Characteristics & Advantages
- Very good flexibility
- Resistant to cut and tear
- Very low elongation
- Good impact resistance
- Excellent holding of mechanical fasteners
- Excellent troughability
- Cut reinforced and moulded edges
- Excellent cover-ply and ply-ply adhesion
- Very good abrasion resistance
- Maximum load support
- Conveyor Belt Splicing